Hayley and Seb
Saturday 31st August 2019
Well where to start... Firstly we would like to thank all the staff at Penmorvah, they went above and beyond and nothing was to much trouble. I was expecting to sort things myself but the staff took charge of everything and every detail was perfect. They catered for everything we wanted and more. The food and service was fantastic . An added bonus was they allow dogs , which meant my girl could be part of our big day :).
The Manor house is so very beautiful and was the perfect place for our wedding. The garden is amazing and the perfect backdrop.
Thank you all from the bottom of our hearts to Peter, Cheryl, Alison, Beth, Gareth and all the team at Penmorvah.
Lots of love Hayley & Seb xx
Rachel and David
Saturday 23rd June 2018
I would highly recommend this venue and fantastic team for any occasion. If you are considering getting married anywhere in cornwall, this is the perfect venue for you. I got married and had our reception here in 23 June 2018. Booked it in 2017 and even though it was a long wait, the manager - Neil - never once forgot myself or my partner over the time, he knew most of our details off by heart even though they had countless events every week.
- The venue is one of the best for value for money anywhere.
- Beautiful picturesque scenery at every turn.
- Fantastic helpful team.
- A wonderful chef and team who helped create new options for my wedding breakfast and also managed to cater to every dietary requirement known to man.
- The food was epic and plentiful. There wasn't a single empty belly in the place, and as you know, its rare if not impossible to make everyone happy!
- Every and all requests were met with understanding and a willingness to make everyone happy.
- Throughout the entire planning process I was looked after by the talented and amazing Neil, who made it his mission to make sure my husband and I had the best day of our lives. I'm not sure if the man ever has a day off! Enquiries and requests were answered quickly and helpfully. No question was too much and I know 100% the day would not have been half as perfect without his help and input. If he isn't planning one, he should go on holiday! He has earned it a million times over.
- We had star quality service from start to finish from a wonderful team with such large hearts that I find myself crying as I write this.
There are not enough words to thank the Penmorvah, and Neil, for all they did for us.
Thank you for giving us something so special.
Love and hugs
Rachel and David Ratcliffe x
Lucy and Jack
Friday 23rd March 2018
We had our wedding at penmorvah on the 23rd of March and it was well and truly the best day of our lives, penmorvah is the most beautiful place I’ve ever come across, the staff especially Neil are amazing, he was brilliant at keeping the day running smoothly. Our day absolutely tipped it down with rain most of the day but the hotel is so beautiful that the pictures we managed to get outside are so gorgeous. Food was perfect, service was perfect, venue was PERFECT! Thank you so much penmorvah for making my dream wedding come true.
Rachel and Ashley
Saturday 16th September 2017
We had our wedding at Penmorvah in September and it was the most perfect day! I cannot recommend it highly enough, Neil and his team were amazing and everything went just perfectly (except for the rain!) Despite the rain, the whole day was fantastic. Neil took care of everything and made me feel relaxed so I could just enjoy our special day.